With the addition of Prospect Bowl, Telluride now offers 1700 skiable acres. Great terrain for snow enthusiasts of all abilities to explore. 16 lifts take you to uncrowded corduroy cruisers, glades, steeps, and bumps. The free gondola connects historic Telluride with the contemporary Mountain Village. Located in southwest Colorado, Telluride is "a land where people come to play!"
Location: The San Juan Mountains in Southwestern Colorado,
65 miles south of Montrose,
125 miles north of Durango,
335 miles southwest of Denver,
450 miles northeast of Phoenix and
127 miles southeast of Grand Junction 203 km.
- Lifts: : 16-2 high speed gondolas, 7 high speed quads, 2 triples, 2 doubles, 1 platter, 1 magic carpet & 1 surface lift
- Ski Base Elevation: : 8725 ft
- Peak Elevation: 12,255 ft
- Skiable area: 1700 acres, 84 trails
- Ability: : 24% beginner, 38% intermediate, 38% advanced/expert
- Average Snowfall: 311 inches per year
- Nordic Trails: 30 Km