SkiTops is a trade organization comprised of travel companies and suppliers doing business in the mountain travel industry. Continuously operating for more than 25 years, SkiTops members represent industry leading travel companies and ski destinations.
SkiTops is committed to providing suppliers and intermediaries the opportunity to enhance and grow their business by creating mutually rewarding working relationships.
- 1990, Founded with a number of charter Tour Operator members
- Through the 1990's the membership grew on both sides - Tour Operators and Suppliers. The focus was on the Spring Network.
- 2000, Suppliers were invited to attend the Fall Meeting for the first time
- 2002, The first Supplier was elected to serve on the Board of Directors as an Advisor
- 2007, Introduced the first SkiTops University in Reno, Nevada
- 2009, Commenced charitable contributions to adaptive ski/snowboard programs and athletes in the host resorts
- 2012, SkiTops combined The Network and The University into a one-meeting format